- May 11, 2018
- 6.00pm - 10.30pm
- Doltone House, Hyde Park , 181 Elizabeth Street. Sydney
There has never been a more important time to fund journalism. Which is why we’re bringing together Australia’s best true storytellers for a night devoted to fundraising for great Australian journalism and the impact it has on all of our lives. In 2018 the Walkley Foundation is taking a new strategic direction, broadening its work and scaling up its programs to provide the support the industry needs. We owe it to future generations of Australians.
Join us and show your support for journalism that makes a difference.
- Hosted by: Melissa Doyle, Seven
- Auctioneer: Stephen Brook, The Australian
- Individual tickets available from link above. Media and Not for Profit $165
- For table sponsorship please contact Barbara Blackman on (02) 9333 0921 or at email@example.com
Proceeds from the dinner go towards the Walkley Foundation Public Fund, which will help ensure Australia continues to benefit from the kind of ground-breaking public interest journalism so important to our communities and democracy, strengthening the bonds of trust between the media and the communities they serve.