Become a Partner
Partnering with the Walkley Foundation means …
- Alignment with the biggest and most elite media audience in Australia
- Association with the excellence and integrity of the Walkleys brand
- Access to Australia’s most important opinion leaders
- Regular invitations to exclusive networking events with media and creative professionals including the Walkley Awards, annual judges’ and partners’ lunch, documentary screenings and the program launch
- A public demonstration of your commitment to excellence in journalism and support for a robust and independent media industry
- Alignment with best practice in journalism
- Priority engagement on research projects
- A solid media relations strategy for your organisation
We offer our partners ongoing opportunities to meet and develop relationships with leading journalists, commentators and opinion leaders through our year-round calendar of activities as well as a host of additional benefits in specific packages across our programs of awards and events.
Partner with us on the Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism
The prestigious annual Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism are broadcast nationally on ABC and receive extensive news coverage in the lead up to, during and after the event thanks to a comprehensive marketing and publicity program. Every journalist in the nation is interested – because every journalist wants to win a Walkley!
Partnering on a Walkley Award positions your organisation as a proud supporter of the nation’s leaders in ethical journalism. Your representatives will have the opportunity to network with senior media players by hosting a table at the Walkley Awards and joining the winner of your category onstage to present the trophy.
Your organisation will join other leading companies, universities and major media organisations in celebrating and nurturing outstanding journalism in Australia. Click here to see our current partners.
Build awareness of your brand and increase your profile in the media – become a Walkley partner today.
Partner with us on our other Walkley events and award programs
Align your brand with one or several of our programs to receive a swathe of benefits and the ability to reach a targeted media audience:
- Press Freedom Australia Dinner
- Walkley Young Australian Journalist of the Year Awards
- Freelance Journalist of the Year Award
- Women’s Leadership in Media Award
- Storyology (August 10-13, 2016)
- The Walkley Awards for Excellence in Journalism (Dec 2, 2016)
- Walkley Foundation Asia Pacific Media Program
- Walkley Innovation Grants
- Walkley Media Talks & Podcasts
Email Chief Executive Louisa Graham at email@example.com.