None of what we do is possible without the generous support of our partners!
Freelance Focus Partners:
Why partner on Storyology?
A Walkley Foundation flagship event, this four-day festival of storytelling attracts entrepreneurial thinkers, digital gurus and tellers of tales from around Australia and the globe.
At its new home at the Palace Chauvel Cinema, Storyology in 2014 promises to engage and excite a wide audience and showcase the best of our local talent, as well as international leaders in media innovation.
Partnering with us on this exciting event positions your organisation at the forefront of thinking in the media industry and gives you access to an extraordinary range of media influencers.
- Association with the excellence and integrity of the Walkleys Storyology brand
- Access to Australia’s most important opinion leaders
- Regular invitations to exclusive networking events with media and creative professionals including the Walkley Awards, annual judges’ and partners’ lunch, documentary screenings and the program launch
- A public demonstration of your commitment to excellence in journalism and support for a robust and independent media industry
- Alignment with best practice in journalism
- Priority engagement on research projects
- A solid media relations strategy for your organisation
We offer our partners ongoing opportunities to meet and develop relationships with leading journalists, commentators and opinion leaders through our year-round calendar of activities as well as a host of additional benefits in specific packages across our programs of awards and events.
To find out more about partnering on Storyology, contact Louisa Graham via email@example.com or (02) 9333 0945.