Media Super Scholarship with Seven
Please note: Applications for the Media Super scholarship are regrettably postponed due to COVID-19..
You agree to:
- complete the work experience of twelve weeks. If you are unable to complete the full twelve weeks you agree to forfeit any further payments.
- carry out duties assigned by Seven. During the scholarship you will be bound to the same obligations and code of conduct behaviour as regular staff members.
- keep confidential any information obtained during the course of the scholarship.
- fund your own travel and accommodation costs if living outside of Sydney
- provide a short bio and answer a short questionnaire about yourself which will be shared with the team at Seven before you take up your position.
- on completion of the scholarship, complete a short feedback form on your experience which will aid the Foundation in its assessment of the scholarship program.
- provide a testimony (written or filmed) outlining your experience and how it developed your understanding of journalism. This testimony will be provided to the scholarship committee and may be used in the marketing and promotion of the scholarship program.
- Applications for the Media Super scholarship are regrettably postponed due to COVID-19..
Please note that:
- The scholarship recipient will receive a stipend of $10,000 to cover living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
Have questions? Please email email@example.com