The Media, Entertainment and Arts Alliance (MEAA) and the Walkley Foundation administer a series of hotly-contested state media awards each year.
Entry is open to all journalists and media professionals across all forms of print and electronic media based in each of the participating states: Tasmania, South Australia, Queensland, Western Australia, and the Northern Territory.
We are proud to present this awards program to highlight the important work that the regional media industry delivers each day to the local, national and international arena.
These awards are an enduring benchmark of excellence for media professionals across Australia.
ABOUT THE AWARDS
To learn more about each award program, including how to enter, click on the titles below:
- Tasmanian Media Awards – entries NOW OPEN; closes Thursday, March 16, 2023
- SA Media Awards – entries open on Tuesday, March 21, 2023
- Queensland Clarion Awards – entries open on Monday, June 5, 2023
- WA Media Awards – entries open on Monday, June 19, 2023
- NT Media Awards – entries open on Friday, June 30, 2023
The awards would not be possible without the generosity of our sponsors.
If you are interested in partnering to support any of our State Media Awards, please contact: MEAAstateawards@walkleys.com.