2023 Entries have closed.
- A demonstrated passion for longform written journalism.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Strong research, writing and interviewing skills.
- The ability to be part of a collaborative busy environment.
- Applicants for the Fellowship must be women* who live and work in regional Australia. We would encourage all women of diverse gender, socio-economic and cultural groups to apply.
- Applications from journalists based in an Australian state capital city, with the exception of Darwin, will not be considered.
- The applicant must be available to undertake the 5-day placement at the Australian Women’s Weekly office in Sydney on dates agreed with The Weekly.
* We would encourage all women of diverse gender, socio-economic and cultural groups to apply.