Skip to main content
- A demonstrated passion for journalism across broadcast and digital.
- A strong academic record.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English.
- Excellent presentation, research and writing skills.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Microsoft Office, G Suite and digital publishing programs.
- The ability to be part of a collaborative busy environment.
- Work experience or contribution to wider community projects will be viewed favourably.
- Shortlisted applicants must be available to be interviewed via video call by the judging panel in May.
- The applicant must be available to undertake the 12-week scholarship at a date agreed on by WIN News and the Walkley Foundation.